We are currently looking for a multi-talented bilingual individual to join our field team and help manage our call center. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with previous supervisory/training experience looking to take on a new challenge. In this role, you will be an integral part of the field management team responsible for quality assurance; training, developing and managing interviewers; and delivering on all project requirements. This is a part-time position (approx. 20-30 hours per week) and requires the individual to work evenings (until 9pm) and some weekends.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay (measured against industry)
- Flexible schedule
- A great team and excellent office environment
- Opportunity to develop your technical and management skills
- Opportunity to gain experience in other areas of market research
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese – both written and oral
- Excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills
- Strong focus on quality and technical excellence
- Continuous desire to learn and excel
- Flexible in schedule: willing to work evenings and weekends
- The ability to multitask and make smart, defensible decisions quickly
- Proficiency in Windows OS and Microsoft Office tools (particularly Excel)
*Some management experience preferred; particular consideration given to those with similar supervisory experience.
Summary of Main Duties:
- Quality assurance monitoring and coaching
- Coaching and development of interviewing staff
- Managing field projects: scheduling, briefing, etc.
- Collaborating with field management team on technical solutions
- Training new interviewers
- Troubleshooting technical issues (in a Windows environment)
- Assisting with administrative tasks as required