Be assured that Mustel Group maintains strict confidentiality of the information collected in all research.
Mustel Group is a Gold Seal certified member of the Marketing Research and Intelligence Association (MRIA) and in full compliance with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Acts (PIPEDA). As such, any personal information that is collected from respondents is protected in accordance with the requirements as laid out in PIPEDA, as well as in the MRIA Code of Conduct and Good Practice. Unless implicitly stated, opinions & responses provided in any of our research studies are reported in aggregate form only (meaning individual responses are combined with others) and no personal information is connected to results.
- Mustel Group is committed to protecting your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information.
- The information you provide will only be used for the purposes of research. Under no circumstances do we sell contact lists or personal information to others.
- The information you provide will be retained only for the time it is required for the purposes of the research.
- Mustel Group will protect the information you provide with appropriate safeguards and security measures.
- We are fully compliant with the federal privacy legislation (PIPEDA: Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act).
- The information you provide will be combined with the responses given by all other survey respondents and reported only in aggregate form. Your answers will remain completely confidential and anonymous.
For further information on Privacy Issues please contact:
Mustel Group Privacy Officer