Mustel Group maintains strict confidentiality of the information collected in all its research.
Mustel Group is an accredited member of the Canadian Research Insights Council (CRIC) and in full compliance with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Acts (PIPEDA). As such, we adhere to the ethics and standards laid out in the ICC/ESOMAR International Code on Market, Opinion and Social Research and Data Analytics, and any personal information collected from respondents is protected in accordance with PIPEDA and its related regulations. Unless explicitly stated, opinions & responses provided in any of our research studies are reported in aggregate form only (meaning individual responses are combined with others) and no personal information is connected to results.
- Mustel Group is committed to protecting your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information.
- The information you provide will only be used for the purposes of research. Under no circumstances do we sell contact lists or personal information to others.
- The information you provide will be retained only for the time it is required for the purposes of the research.
- Mustel Group will protect the information you provide with appropriate safeguards and security measures.
- We are fully compliant with the federal privacy legislation (PIPEDA: Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act).
- The information you provide will be combined with the responses given by all other survey respondents and reported only in aggregate form. Your answers will remain completely confidential and anonymous.
For further information on our privacy practices please contact:
Mustel Group Privacy Officer