We are currently looking for a multi-talented bilingual individual to join our field team and help manage our call center. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with previous supervisory/training experience looking to take on a new challenge. In this role, you will be an integral part of the field management team responsible for quality assurance; training, developing and managing interviewers; and delivering on all project requirements. This is a part-time position (approx. 20-30 hours per week) and requires the individual to work evenings (until 9pm) and some weekends.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay (measured against industry)
- Flexible schedule
- A great team and excellent office environment
- Opportunity to develop your technical and management skills
- Opportunity to gain experience in other areas of market research
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese – both written and oral
- Excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills
- Strong focus on quality and technical excellence
- Continuous desire to learn and excel
- Flexible in schedule: willing to work evenings and weekends
- The ability to multitask and make smart, defensible decisions quickly
- Proficiency in Windows OS and Microsoft Office tools (particularly Excel)
*Some management experience preferred; particular consideration given to those with similar supervisory experience.
Summary of Main Duties:
- Quality assurance monitoring and coaching
- Coaching and development of interviewing staff
- Managing field projects: scheduling, briefing, etc.
- Collaborating with field management team on technical solutions
- Training new interviewers
- Troubleshooting technical issues (in a Windows environment)
- Assisting with administrative tasks as required
Well along everyone be aware of that when does cialis go generic found with ease in the Internet. In exclusive on our website it is full of it. But you forget and constantly you ask.